basan provides sterile detergents and disinfectants that were developed to meet the exacting requirements of sterile processing facilities. The concise and highly effective product range simplify your disinfecting processes. They are manufactured in strict compliance with GMP standards.
To help you adhere to regulatory authority standards, all disinfectants feature the following characteristics:
- Standard European formulations, aiding standardised international operating procedures
- Manufactured to GMP standards with full batch traceability.
- The disinfectants are tested against relevant CEN standards and comply with the Biocidal Products Directive (BPD).
- Supported by full technical documentation including: certificates of analysis, irradiation and sterility.
- Protected formulations, minimising the frequency of validation*.
* except under force majeure or exceptional circumstance.
Cleanroom packaging specifications according to the highest of standards
Protects the integrity of the product and ensures that your manufacturing conditions are not compromised. Sterile products are 0.2 micron filtered, gamma irradiated or aseptically filled and double or triple bagged.
The spray bottles incorporate a closed or filtered system to avoid the potential contamination of the content.
Let us help you to optimise your composition of cleaning agents and disinfectants.
basan – your partner
for controlled environment solutions