and residual-free room decontamination with Dry Fog Technology
Microbial contamination with
bacteria, spores, fungi and viruses pose serious health risks.
Even though cleanrooms are strictly controlled, contamination
is not always preventable. Bio-decontamination with H2O2 and PAA
provides a fast and reliable corrective measure to reduce
possible downtimes in production.
Preventive usage of Dry Fog
technology facilitates compliance with defined requirements for
cleanrooms and other hygiene sensitive areas.
Bio-decontamination with Dry Fog technology guarantees rapid
containment or even prevention of microbiological outbreaks and
completes the standard disinfection program. It is also suitable
for new constructions, renovations before starting operations or
as part of your regular hygiene program.
cleanroom complex consisting of multiple rooms and a
total area of 1000m3 can be decontaminated in one
cycle, with 6 log reduction in bacteria spores being
- Room Decontamination (corrective or preventive)
- Emergency Decontamination
- Decontamination of Equipment (cabinets, work benches,
- Decontamination after infection outbreaks
- Decontamination against multiresistant and infectious
- (Validation of decontamination process)
basan – your partner
for controlled environment solutions