The disinfection of a controlled environment involves the reduction and deactivation of microorganisms present on the room surfaces, as well as on those of the machines and instruments present in it
Fumigation of clean areas may be useful for reducing microbiological contamination in inaccessible places.
Dry Fog 2S
The Complete Solution for Clean Room Airborne Bio-Decontamination
- Provides an easy to use, high technology solution for clean room and critical environment airborne bio-decontamination
- Designed to be used with Peracetic Acid concentrate formulations, the combination of a highly effective biocide and our state-of-the-art Dry Fog delivery system enables users to rapidly and safely deliver peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide vapours to even the most complex areas
- Its sanitary and 100% autoclavable design allows it to be used in the most critical areas of the pharmaceutical and other industries where maintaining the highest level of sterility is a priority
- Newly designed spray apparatus allows for simultaneously up to eight different nozzle(s) positions increasing the coverage possibilities for higher flexibility inside volumes up to 1.000 cubic metres (35,000 ft3) including multiple rooms areas.
- In addition, the Dry Fog 2S head enables horizontal and/or vertical direction spray diffusion
- IQ/OQ/PQ Documents available
Pushing the boundaries of biodecontamination
- The system is capable of sanitising an area of up to 300 cubic metres with a single device.
- For larger areas, multiple machines can be used simultaneously.
- The machines are automatically interconnected via Wi-Fi and are managed as a single system, allowing optimum diffusion of the spray and reduced cycle times.
- Pre-set recorded bio-decontamination cycles can be recalled and started by the integrated touch screen.
- A timer allows delaying operations while the operator leaves the room.
- As an alternative, the web server on the machine allows a remote connection to any fixed or mobile device to start the preferred cycle
- The system guarantees the complete traceability of bio-decontamination operations: the insertion or modification of operating parameters, configuration, maintenance, users, details of the sanitising agent used.
- All operations are recorded and available for consultation and the generation of reports.
Stand-alone mobile system
- An AM Instruments mobile device for environmental biodecontamination with HPE ionising technology.
- The nozzle spreads the hydrogen peroxide blend <8%, creating a micro-droplets fog, which passes through a high voltage electromagnetic field, undergo a process of ionization.
- The resulting solution has a high concentration of hydroxyl radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that can damage microorganisms through the oxidation of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids.
- Micro-droplets can reach treated areas and guarantee the whole coverage of all surfaces without leaving residues.
- Each machine is independent and able to generate reports which will be recorded on the internal memory of the machine, with the possibility of downloading the documentation on a USB key.
A lightweight, portable system applying the Zherox HPE innovative technology
- Bottle of 900 ml of Pharmaclean Solution, with a RFID for detecting the bottle for traceability and when it’s empty
- Quick connector to the bottle, for safety manipulations
- Superior handle on the case to facilitate the movement and transport of the system
- Diffuser with 2 led colors to indicate the status of the battery and the bottle presence/absence
- The diffuser can be disconnected from the body
- Body of the Zherox b-pack in HDPE, that is more resistant to the use, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Electrical components are protected, in case of an accidental liquid spillage.
- The diffuser and the battery have a dedicated case
- Battery life: 2 Hours continued use & 3 hours intermittent use
Minncare Cold Sterilant
- Minncare Cold Sterilant is a broad spectrum biocide and a very effective sporicide.
- Its vapours are not toxic and it’s fully biodegradable.
- A peracetic acid solution developed for use on reverse osmosis (RO) membranes and their associated distribution systems and for Cleanroom disinfection-both surface and aerial
- Available in 1L, 5L as well as 10L capped bottles
- Sterile Sporicidal chemical solution, suitable for use in controlled environments for fogging
- Composed of 7.8% hydrogen peroxide filtered to microns and WFI
- Ready to use solution
- Available in 1L trigger sprays and 5L capped bottles